The Personal Training Staff at SAC is committed to providing the highest level of service and delivering great results to our clients.
All of our trainers carry certifications through nationally recognized and accredited organizations. Through multiple years of training experience and continuing education, our trainers pride themselves on staying on the cutting edge of an ever-changing industry.
Our trainers uniquely design each client’s program and tailor it to their individual needs, desires, starting points and goals. Our personal approach, attention to detail, and passion for the success of our clients is what sets us apart from the sea of trainers flooding the industry. Also unique to the health club industry is the tenure of our trainers, it is unequalled in our area.
From first-timers to athletes, children to seniors, if you can dream it, we can help! Trust your body and your goals to the training experts at SAC.
Small Group Training
Where Personal Training creates a tailored, adaptable and focused fitness experience, and large group exercise classes mean working out and having fun with friends, but perhaps getting lost in the crowd, small group training provides the best of both worlds. Small group training gives you personalized workouts and individual attention without paying the hefty price of one-on-one training. Workout in small groups, 6-12 participants, and receive the personal attention of our certified trainers.
5 Benefits of Small Group Training
1. Motivation – Small group training provides a culture of motivated people with the same purpose (it is easier to lose motivation by yourself than it is with multiple people cheering you on).
2. Better results – In a small group training setting, you will push yourself a little bit harder, which will help you and your partners achieve better results.
3. Creativity – Our trainers will design a program to introduce many new and different exercises and routines so you will never get bored!
4. Accountability – In small group training, you are not only accountable to your trainer, but to your partners as well. Remember: you don’t want to be the weak link in the chain.
5. Cost efficiency – Small group training is more affordable than personal training — splitting the cost across the group you get a bigger bang for your buck.
A personal trainer is an invaluable resource in reaching your fitness goals. There is nothing that replaces one-to-one coaching when you are trying to learn something, have a goal to reach, or are looking for a personalized fitness program.
5 Benefits of Personal One-on-One Training
1. Form and Technique – Our Certified Personal Trainers (CPT) offer the knowledge and experience to teach you proper form and function for both simple and complex moves to both help prevent injury and improve results exponentially. We also offer important guidelines on how to use and set up machines so you are getting the most out of your workout.
2. Program Design – Designing a unique program tailored to your individual needs, desires, starting points and goals.
3. Motivation – We’ve all had bad days when you just want to skip the gym. But your CPT will keep you motivated with energy and variety in your workouts so you will never get bored. And just when you think you can’t do anymore, you’ll be told to “hold for another minute” or do “10 more reps.” And what do you do? You do it, and are all the better for it.
4. Accountability – Someone is expecting to meet you at the gym at a scheduled time slot. Having an appointment—that you have paid for!—with your CPT will persuade you to get to the gym, even on your most lackluster days. And remember, you never regret a workout.
5. Goals – Our CPTs know how to set specific, measurable, and attainable goals. Your fitness program will be tailored to your personal goals, your physical abilities, and aligned with your lifestyle.
The bottom line is that statistics show that working with a Certified Personal Trainer will help you see results faster and more efficiently than working on your own.
Nutritional coaching is provided by Susan Olson of Nutrition Journey.
Susan Olson is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian, and has also completed a Certification in Functional Nutrition.
Susan’s Nutrition Journey Philosophy
I have been working in Nutrition Counseling and Weight Management for over 30 years now, gaining more insight and expertise in this ever changing and complicated realm of health.
Through training, research, program applications and mostly time and experience, I have found a passion and deeper understanding of how to apply this in a real person, real world setting.
The keys are:
2. Start where you are at
3. It’s not about perfection, but taking the steps toward what you envision
Business HoursMon-Thu: 4:30am - 8:00pm
Fr: 4:30am - 7:30pm
Sat: 6am - 4pm
Sun: 6am - 3pm
24-HOUR ACCESS TO CLUB
Available by appointment only
16 Manor Parkway
Salem, NH 03079