Join SAC today!BECOME A
Pool Rules & Policies
SAC rules and policies are for the safety and enjoyment of all. Thank you for your cooperation.
- SAC members only
- Shoulder length hair should be tied back
- Please read & follow posted NH safety rules
- No lifeguard is on duty
- No diving
- Cleansing showers must be taken before entering the pool
- Please leave all other lap lanes open for swim lessons and adult swimming.
- Lap lanes are for Lap Swimming/Water Walking only
- Lap lanes must be shared during busy times
- Family Swim is in lane 1 during scheduled times
- Swim bars are for lessons only
- No horseplay or foul language
- Please return equipment/toys after use
Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult either in the water or on the deck.
- Children over age of 5 are not allowed in opposite sex locker room. Please use “Surf Shack” located in pool deck area
- Parents and children may use the large shallow lane to play and swim.
- Children are welcome to swim and play ONLY during Family Swim times so as not to disrupt classes.
- Diapers are not allowed in the pool. Plastic pants or swim diapers should be worn and may be purchased at the front desk.